Hiring Immediately, Service Dispatcher. Generous compensation, and benefits.
Select Equipment seeking an experienced Service Dispatcher to help manage our field support technicians. This is a key position for our Company and acts as the hub for all customer support. Candidates that are high energy, and detail oriented are highly desired.
Candidates need to have prior experience managing technician teams, organizing logistics, and monitoring efficiency. Technical knowledge of forklift and related equipment is required. Excellent communication skills, and a track record of customer satisfaction are a must to be considered.
- Generous compensation based on experience
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule
- Benefits - Health, Dental, and Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Opportunities for advancement
- Review, prioritize, and distribute service requests
- Open and close all work orders, and update Service Manager on progress
- Utilize GPS system to track and manage service technicians
- Follow up with customers and ensure job completion and satisfaction
- Generate reports for Management in key performance areas
Click to apply and to get a confidential interview.
Call (844) HIRE-STAFF with any questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising company. Recruitment HQ and its clients are Equal Opportunity Employers. ©RecruitmentHQ 2018