Hiring Immediately, Forklift Technicians of all skill levels. Excellent compensation, and benefits.
Capital Equipment and Handling is seeking to hire Forklift Mechanics for multiple locations to serve our growing number of customers in the Greater Chicagoland / Western Suburbs area. We represent the best equipment in the Logistics Industry like UniCarriers and Clark Forklift, Lift trucks, and Factory Cat scrubbers and sweepers.
We are filling positions from entry level trainee, up to Master Technician. If you are working in a related field, such as Automotive Technician for a Dealership or Service Station we have an excellent training program and fantastic benefits.
Applicants MUST HAVE PREVIOUS SERVICE TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE! A valid driver’s license is required. Ability to operate a clean and safe van, and travel to local customers. Qualified candidates will display excellent customer service skills, you are the face of our Company. We offer an extremely generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package. FULL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM, come join our team.
- Generous compensation based on experience.
- Family oriented culture, and schedule.
- Excellent training with opportunities for advancement.
- Strong benefits package - Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match, and paid time off
- Perform mechanical and hydraulic diagnosis with efficiency and accuracy
- Complete work as assigned on repair orders in a timely fashion
- Examine trucks for both safety and maintenance items.
- Identify and order necessary replacement parts for customers
- Keep and update all training and certifications
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
PREVIOUS SERVICE TECH EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017